Nursing home residents : short-changed by staff shortages : forum before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, first session, Washington, DC, November 3, 1999
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Special Committee on Aging
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999 [i.e. 2000]-
Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- volumes : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 106-444, 106-850
- 0160604672 ([pt.1])
- "Hearing before the Special Committee on Aging, United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, Washington, DC, July 27, 2000"--Pt. 2.
Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0230-P ([pt. 1]), 2001-0141-P (pt. 2).
"Serial no. 106-18"--[Pt. 1].
"Serial no. 106-33"--Pt. 2.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2001. 2 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2058575