Photographs of the sea floor of western Massachusetts Bay, offshore of Boston, Massachusetts, July 1999 [electronic resource] / by Benjamin T. Gutierrez, Bradford Butman, and Dann S. Blackwood
- Gutierrez, Benjamin T.
- [Woods Hole, MA] : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2001.
Denver, CO : For sale by USGS Information Services (Open-File Report Sales)
- Physical Description:
- 1 computer disc : color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Butman, Bradford
Geological Survey (U.S.)
Coastal and Marine Geology Program (Geological Survey). Woods Hole Field Center
- U.S. Geological Survey open-file report ; 00-427
- Collection of these photographs and samples was undertaken in support of large project whose overall objective is to map and describe sea floor of Massachusetts Bay.
- Title from title screen.
Shipping list no.: 2001-0019-E.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the USGS Web site. Address of of 3/23/2001: http://crosstrees.er.usgs.gov/cdroms/ofr00-427/start.htm
- Technical Details:
- System requirements: Designed for use on Windows operating systems in accord with compatible browser such as NETSCAPE or EXPLORER with ISO 9660 software. Free ArcView file on disc (views .pdf files, explores GIS data, and loads all grids and imagery); requires at least a 10x CD-ROM reader and 200 Mhz processor.
View MARC record | catkey: 2058722