M. Velleii Paterculi Quæ supersunt : cum variis lectionibus optimarum editionum : doctorum virorum conjecturis & castigationibus : et indice locupletissimo : accedit annotationum libellus
- Velleius Paterculus, approximately 19 B.C.-approximately 30 A.D.
- Oxoniæ : E Theatro Sheldoniano : prostant apud Joan. Wilmot, 1711.
- Physical Description:
- 1 preliminary leaf, 14 unnumbered pages, 140, 44 pages, 60 unnumbered pages ; 20 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Hudson, John, 1662-1719
Full Text available online
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- Edited by J. Hudson, cf. British Museum Catalogue.
View MARC record | catkey: 205889