East Asia geographic map series [cartographic material].
- Corporate Author:
- Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Reston, Va. : Geological Survey, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- 8 maps : color ; 79 x 111 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Coordinating Committee for Coastal and Offshore Geoscience Programmes in East and Southeast Asia
- sheet 1. Japan, Korea, and northeast China -- sheet 2. Southeast China -- sheet 3. Southeast Asia -- sheet 4. Philippines -- sheet 5. Malaysia, Indonesia (west) -- sheet 6. Indonesia (east) -- sheet 7. Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands -- sheet 8. Western Pacific islands.
- 0607946679 (sheet 1)
0607946318 (sheet 2)
060794630X (sheet 3)
0607946334 (sheet 4)
0607946644 (sheet 7)
0607946326 (sheet 8)
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:2,500,000 ; Lambert azimuthal equal area projection, project center point 15 0N, 120 0E.
- Relief shown by contours and hypsometric tints.
This series "has been prepared by the U.S. Geological Survey (USGS) as a contribution to cooperative programs with the Coordinating Committee for Coastal and Offshore Geoscience Programmes in East and Southeast Asia (CCOP)."
Each sheet includes text, hypsometric tint scale bar, glossary, and index to adjoining sheets.
Maps Library is without sheet 5 and sheet 6.
View MARC record | catkey: 2058941