The Polish experience of transition, accomplishments and problems : round table held on 7 June 1999 at the Palais des Nations, Geneva, Switzerland : proceedings
- Additional Titles:
- Proceedings, the Polish experience of transition, accomplishments and problems
- Geneva ; New York : United Nations Economic Commission for Europe, Committee for Trade, Industry and Enterprise Development, 2000.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 100 pages : illustrations ; 21 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United Nations. Economic Commission for Europe. Committee for Trade, Industry, and Enterprise Development
- Trade and investment guides ; 4
- Introductory remarks / Danuta Hübner -- ch. 1. Poland : evolution of major economic indicators from 1989 to 1998 : Secretariat note -- ch. 2. Enterprise development in the emerging market economy / Miroslaw Marek, Antal Szabo -- ch. 3. Financial market institutions : the case of stock exchanges / Piotr Szeliga, Paul Dembinski -- ch. 4. Foreign investment in Poland : successes and problems / Roman Kornacki, Hans Peter Lankes -- ch. 5. Achievements in electronic commerce and banking / Grazyna Rzymkowska, Ray Walker -- ch. 6. Access to the WTO : the Polish way / Jan Michalek, Milan Hovorka -- Concluding remarks / Danuta Hübner.
- "ECE/TRADE/251; United Nations Publication sales no. E.99.II.E.38"--T.p. verso.
View MARC record | catkey: 2059269