The National Gambling Impact Study Commission : final report
- Corporate Author:
- National Gambling Impact and Policy Commission (U.S.)
- [Washington, D.C.] : The Commission : [Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., distributor], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) : illustrations ; 28 cm + + 2 computer discs
Full Text available online
- ch. 1. Overview -- c. 2. Gambling in the United States -- ch. 3. Gambling regulation -- ch. 4. Problem and pathological gambling -- ch. 5. Internet gambling -- ch. 6. Native American tribal gambling -- ch. 7. Gambling's impacts on people and places -- ch. 8. Future research recommendations -- appendix 1. Commission members' statements -- appendix 2. Commission members -- appendix 3. Acknowledgments -- ch. 4. National Gambling Impact Study Commission Act : Public Law 104-169 -- appendix 5. List of references -- appendix 6. Sources of information and resources on gambling -- ch. 7. Glossary -- appendix 8. Catalog of gambling laws, regulations, and ordinances -- List of tribal-state compacts -- Federal, state, and local laws, regulations, and ordinances -- Index.
- Cover title.
Shipping list no.: 99-0322-P.
Two computer optical discs in pockets.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Other Forms:
- Also available via Internet from the National Gambling Impact Study Commission web site. Address as of 9/8/99: http://www.ngisc.gov/reports/finrpt.html; current access is available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 2060506