Dauphin County Music Educators Association 1976 Dauphin County Band Festival [sound recording].
- Additional Titles:
- 1976 Dauphin County Band Festival
- [Harrisburg, Pa.] : [Frank Taylor Sound Service], [1976?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 audio disc : analog, 33 1/3 rpm, stereo. ; 12 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Kiehner, Anton F., Gingrich, Witman M., Fennell, Frederick, Cacavas, John, Edmondson, John, 1933- Selections, Giovannini, Caesar, Logan, Robert, 1926- Selections, Grundman, Clare, 1913-1996, Warrington, John, Sousa, John Philip, 1854-1932, Bagley, E. E., Bilik, Jerry H., Fisher, Paul G., Dauphin County Music Educators Association, and Dauphin County Band Festival (21st : 1976 : Harrisburg, Pennsylvania)
- Pageantry overture (Excerpt) / Edmondson -- Tunes of glory / arr. Cacavas -- Gentle journey / Giovannini -- Theme from Joi / Logan -- American folk rhapsody no. 2 / Grundman -- Original Dixieland concerto / Warrington -- The gallant seventh / Sousa ; Fennell -- Cole Porter, a symphonic portrait / arr. Robinson -- National emblem / Bagley -- American Civil War fantasy / Bilik.
- Related Titles:
- Cole Porter, a symphonic portrait
Tunes of glory
- Music & Media Center copy is not in original container.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- [1st-6th works] Junior High School Band ; Anton F. Kiehner, conductor ; [7th-10th works] Senior High School Band ; Paul G. Fisher, conductor ; Witman M. Gingrich, host.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded at Central Dauphin High School in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania on March 6, 1976.
View MARC record | catkey: 2062041