Export-Import Bank programs and policies : hearings before the Subcommittee on International Finance and Monetary Policy of the Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs, United States Senate, Ninety-seventh Congress, second session, on the performance of the Export-Import Bank of the United States during the past fiscal year, the policies of the bank, the role of the bank in U.S. export strategy, and what changes may be necessary in the bank's charter when its renewal is considered in 1983
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Banking, Housing, and Urban Affairs. Subcommittee on International Finance and Monetary Policy
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1983.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 521 pages : illustrations, maps, forms ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.], Congressional Information Service, 1983. microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2062082