[Torah Neviʼim u-Khetuvim] = Biblia Hebraica Leningradensia : prepared according to the vocalization, accents, and masora of Aaron ben Moses ben Asher in the Leningrad Codex / edited by Aron Dotan
- Uniform Title:
- Bible. Old Testament. Hebrew. Leningrad Codex
- Additional Titles:
- Biblia Hebraica Leningradensia
- Peabody, MA : Hendrickson Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxv, 1,264 pages ; 21 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ben-Asher, Aaron ben Moses, active 10th century
Dotan, Aron, 1928-
- Language Note:
- Text in vocalized Hebrew; introd. and appendices in English.
- 1565630890 (cloth)
- "Biblia Hebraica Leningradensia is a fully revised and retypeset edition of the Torah, Neviʼim u-Khetuvim published in 1973 by ADI Publishers Ltd. (Tel Aviv) and the School of Jewish Studies of Tel Aviv University"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 2063805