The administrative and social history of the Qajar period : the story of my life / by Abdollah Mostafi ; translated from the Persian by his daughter, Nayer Mostofi Glenn
- Mustawfī, ʻAbd Allāh, -1950
- Uniform Title:
- Sharḥ-i zindigānī-i man. English
- Additional Titles:
- Story of my life
- Costa Mesa, Calif. : Mazda Publishers, 1997.
- Physical Description:
- 3 volumes (xix, 1,185 pages) : illustrations ; 24 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- v. 1. From Agha Mohammad Khan to Naser ed-Din Shah (1794-1896) -- v. 2. From Mozaffar ed-Din Shah to Vosuq od-Dowleh's Anglo-Persian agreement -- v. 3. From the "Agreement Cabinet" of Vosuq od-Dowleh to the end of the Constituent Assembly.
- 1568590415 (alk. paper)
- Includes index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2064722