Community development : progress on economic activities varies among the empowerment zones : report to the Subcommittee on Human Resources, Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, House of Representatives / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- Progress on economic activities varies among the empowerment zones
- Washington, D.C. (P.O. Box 37050, Washington, D.C. 20013) : The Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 38 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform and Oversight. Subcommittee on Human Resources
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cover title., "November 1998.", "GAO/RCED-99-29.", and "B-281310"--P. 1.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also issued via the Internet.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1999. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2067154