Lancaster's heritage : an historical preservation study for Lancaster County
- Corporate Author:
- Lancaster County Planning Commission
- Lancaster, Pa. : Lancaster County Planning Commission, 1972.
- Physical Description:
- 162 pages in various pagings : illustrations ; 29 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Related Titles:
- Historical preservation study for Lancaster County
- Cover title: Lancaster's heritage.
"The preparation of this report was financed in part through an urban planning grant from the Department of Housing and Urban Development under the provisions of Section 701 of the Housing Act of 1954, as amended, and as administered by the Bureau of Community Planning, Pennsylvania Department of Community Affairs".
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Glen Rock, N.J., Microfilming Corp. of America, 1977. 2 microfiches ; 11 x 15 cm. (Housing and urban affairs)
- Action Note:
- Deacidified. 2006322. liquid. Cranberry Township, PA 16066. Preservation Technologies Inc.
View MARC record | catkey: 206720