Nomination of Terry D. Garcia to be Assistant Secretary of Commerce for Oceans and Atmosphere and Raymond G. Kammer to be Director of the National Institute of Standards and Technology : hearing before the Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation, United States Senate, One Hundred Fifth Congress, first session, October 7, 1997
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Commerce, Science, and Transportation
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 49 pages ; 24 cm.
- S. hrg. ; 105-968
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and Shipping list no.: 99-0276-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1999. 1 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2067236