Permanent ground anchor walls [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Techbrief
- McLean, VA : U.S. Dept. of Transportation, Federal Highway Administration, Research, Development, & Technology, Turner-Fairbank Highway Research Center, 
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Federal Highway Administration. Office of Research, Development, and Technology
Turner-Fairbank Highway Research Center
- Cataloged from surrogate.
"February 1999"--p. .
Shipping list no: 1999-0667-M.
This document presents a summary of a four-part report based on research done on permanent ground anchor walls. The four volumes include Summary Report of Research on Permanent Ground Anchor Walls, Volume I: Current Practices and Limiting Equilibrium Analyses, Volume II: Full-Scale Wall Tests and a Soil Structure Interaction Model, Volume III: Model-Scale Wall Tests and Ground Anchor Tests, and Volume IV: Conclusion and Recommendations--FHWA web site.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C. : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.], 1999. 1 microfiche.
View MARC record | catkey: 2067254