United Nations Crime and Justice Information Network : providing information to and from developing countries : a resource book : prepared as a result of an interregional training course hosted by the Republic of Korea, coordinated by the Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Division, United Nations Office at Vienna : Seoul, Korea, 9-13 September 1996 / Editors, Richard Scherpenzeel, Gerald Quirchmayr
- Seoul : [publisher not identified],  and [Seoul] : Ministry of Justice of the Republic of Korea.
- Physical Description:
- 183 pages : illustrations ; 30 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Scherpenzeel, Richard, Quirchmayr, Gerald, United Nations Office at Vienna. Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Division, and Korea (South). Pŏmmubu
- Criminal justice information in the information age : an overview / Graeme R. Newman -- Strategies for information management / Gerald Quirchmayr and Richard Scherpenzeel -- Key issues in introducing information technology in criminal justice : United Nations assistance to member states / Richard Scherpenzeel -- Introduction to the United Nations Crime and Justice Information Network (UNCJIN) and the United Nations On-line Crime and Justice Clearing-House (UNOJUST) / Gerald Quirchmayr -- Legal and security issues in information management / Andrzej Adamski -- Review of the current status of computerisation in criminal justice in the Republic of Korea / Heechul Hwang -- Final observations.
- At head of title: Crime Prevention and Criminal Justice Division, United Nations Office Vienna; Ministry of Justice, Republic of Korea. and "Summer 1997."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2067778