Verilog digital system design / Zainalabedin Navabi
- Navabi, Zainalabedin
- New York : McGraw-Hill, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxii, 453 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm + 1 computer laser optical disc (4 3/4 in.).
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- McGraw-Hill professional engineering
- Accompanying CD-ROM disk contains a Verilog simulator, a graphic Verilog code developer tool, Verilog circuit navigator, all worked-out examples from the book, including test-bench and simulation-run reports for every example.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Technical Details:
- System requirements for accompanying disc: Web browser; Adobe Acrobat Reader; CD-ROM drive.
View MARC record | catkey: 2071720