Two American architects in India : Walter B. Griffin and Marion M. Griffin, 1935-1937 / by Paul Kruty and Paul E. Sprague
- Kruty, Paul
- Urbana-Champaign, Ill. : School of Architecture, University of Illinois, 1997.
- 1st ed.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 101 pages, 16 pages of plates : illustrations (some color), maps, plans ; 22 x 27 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Griffin, Walter Burley, 1876-1937, Griffin, Marion Mahony, 1871-1961, Sprague, Paul E., Krannert Art Museum, and University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign. School of Architecture
- "This catalogue has been produced in conjunction with the exhibition, Two American Architects in India, organized by the Krannert Art Museum, University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, 19 September-21 November 1997, and the symposium, The Griffins in Context, sponsored by the College of Fine and Applied Arts, and by the School of Architecture, UIUC, 2-4 October, 1997."--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 91) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2072817