Drug treatment programs and the criminal justice system : making treatment work : hearing before the Subcommittee on National Security, International Affairs, and Criminal Justice of the Committee on Government Reform and Oversight, House of Representatives, One Hundred Fifth Congress, second session, July 22, 1998
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Government Reform and Oversight. Subcommittee on National Security, International Affairs, and Criminal Justice
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 1999. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 226 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche., Shipping list no.: 99-0287-P., and "Serial no. 105-204."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1999. 3 microfiche : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2075329