Amazon.com [videorecording] / [McNeil/Lehrer Productions].
- Additional Titles:
Amazon.com and the world of e-commerce
- Princeton, NJ : Films for the Humanities & Sciences, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (29 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Warner, Margaret, 1950-
Films for the Humanities (Firm)
- Paul Solman examines the ground-breaking methodology of founder Jeffrey Bezos and drugstore.com CEO, Peter Neupert, who are adapting their business plans to face stiffening retail and online competition. Margaret Warner surveys the meteoric rise of the Internet economy and its impact on society with Anitesh Barua, Andrew Shapiro, John Battelle, and former Wall Street analyst, Paul Kedrosky.
- Related Titles:
- News hour with Jim Lehrer (Television program)
- Originally produced for television on the News Hour with Jim Lehrer.
Title on cassette: Amazon.com and the world of e-commerce.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Correspondents, Paul Solmon, Margaret Warner.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 2076126