Understanding trust in government : environmental sustainability, fracking, and public opinion in American politics / Scott E. Robinson, James W. Stoutenborough, and Arnold Vedlitz
- Robinson, Scott E.
- New York, NY ; Abingdon, Oxon : Routledge, 2017.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 182 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Stoutenborough, James and Vedlitz, Arnold
- Perspectives on trust in government -- A theory of trust in administrative agencies -- Assessing trust in the EPA -- Building a model of trust in the EPA -- Demographics and trust in the EPA -- Political ideology and trust in the EPA -- Issue-specific attitudes and trust in the EPA.
- 9781138698239 (hbk.)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20762623