Big time classroom clock kit
- Additional Titles:
- Classroom clock kit
- Vernon Hills, IL : Learning Resources, [between 2000 and 2099?]
- Physical Description:
- 1 geared demonstration clock (33 cm) with stand + 24 geared mini clocks (11 cm) + 1 activity guide (1 leaf, folded : illustrations ; 43 cm) ; in box (38 x 36 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- Learning Resources (Firm)
- Language Note:
- Activity guide is in English, Spanish, French, and German.
- Designed to make time telling easier through modeling and hands-on activities. The clock's geared hour hand moves in relation to its second hand, closely replicating a real clock's inner working.
- Interest Age:
- Ages 5+
- Interest Grade:
- Grades K+
- "Plastic Demonstration Clock measures 13 1/4 in. with easy-to-read hour (red) and minute (blue) markings, and removable stand."--Vendor's website.
"LER 2094"--Demonstration clock face.
"LER 2102"--Activity guide.
View MARC record | catkey: 20763021