Booker T. Washington, the life and legacy / Division of Audiovisual Arts, National Park Service ; [produced by] William Greaves Productions ; producer and director, William Greaves
- [Cranberry Township, Pennsylvania?] : The MediaPreserve, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (32 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Noble, Gil
United States. National Park Service. Division of Audiovisual Arts
William Greaves Productions
National Audiovisual Center
- Traces the life of Booker T. Washington, emphasizing his stewardship of Tuskegee Institute. Includes historical photographs of the Reconstruction period.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- video file DVD video
- Intended audience: General.
Issued also as videorecording.
This disc is a recorded DVD and may not play on all DVD players or drives.
Originally released on 16mm film by Williams Greaves Productions and distributed by the Division of Audiovisual Arts, National Parks Service in 1982.
Use copy of film content now fragile in original format. Media conversion undertaken based on Fair Use analysis. Copy created May 9, 2016.
Penn State use only. Not for interlibrary loan.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrator : Gil Noble.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 20765243