Passengers with disabilities, air carriers' disability-training programs and the Department of Transportation's oversight / Gerald L. Dillingham, Ph.D.
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Government Accountability Office
- Additional Titles:
- Air carriers' disability-training programs and the Department of Transportation's oversight
GAO-17-541R Passengers with disabilities
- Washington, DC : U.S. Government Accountability Office, 2017.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (6, 26 pages) : color illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Dillingham, Gerald Lee, 1947-
- United States. Department of Transportation—Officials and employees—Training of.
- United States. Air Carrier Access Act of 1986
- Air travel—Officials and employees—Training of—Evaluation
- Disabilities—United States
- People with disabilities—Transportation—Management—Evaluation
- People with disabilities—Travel—Management—Evaluation
- Air travel—Management—Evaluation
- "GAO-17-541 R."
"May 31, 2017."
Includes briefing slides.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20765973