Clinicians Pocket Drug Reference 2015 [electronic resource]
- New York : McGraw-Hill Medical Publishing Division Jan. 2015 Blacklick : McGraw-Hill Companies, The [Distributor]
- 6th ed.
- Physical Description:
- 416 p. 12.950 x 09.650 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation SAFELY PRESCRIBE AND ADMINISTER MORE THAN 1,400 OF THE DRUGS MOST OFTEN USED IN CLINICAL PRACTICE WITH THIS ULTRA-CONVENIENT POCKET GUIDE!UPDATED ANNUALLY!Organized alphabetically by generic drug nameCommon uses, mechanisms of action, dosages (adult and pediatric), warnings/precautions, form supplied, and notes/common side effectsSummaries of FDA "Black Box" precautions and contraindicationsIncludes a listing of the medications organized by drug classificationCovers natural and herbal agentsUpdated to reflect new drugs, removal of drugs taken off the market, new formulations, and changes in approved use of existing medications
0071840001 (Trade Paper)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional McGraw-Hill Medical Publishing Division
View MARC record | catkey: 20775232