The existentialists [electronic resource] : critical essays on Kierkegaard, Nietzsche, Heidegger, and Sartre / edited by Charles Guignon
- Lanham : Rowman & Littlefield Publishers, c2004.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 182 p. ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Guignon, Charles B., 1944-
- Critical essays on the classics
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Kierkegaard. The knight of faith / Robert Merrihew Adams -- The sickness unto death : critique of the modern age / Louis Dupri -- Nietzsche. A more severe morality : Nietzsche's affirmative ethics / Robert C. Solomon -- How one becomes what one is / Alexander Nehamas -- Heidegger. Intentionality and world : division I of being and time / Harrison Hall -- Becoming a self : the role of authenticity in being and time / Charles Guignon, -- Sartre. Sartre's early ethics and the ontology of being and nothingness / Thomas C. Anderson -- The Sartrean cogito : a journey between versions / Dorothy Leland.
- 0742514129 (hbk. : alk. paper)
0742514137 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. 165-176) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20781773