Folk women and indirection in Morrison, Ní Dhuibhne, Hurston, and Lavin [electronic resource] / Jacqueline Fulmer
- Fulmer, Jacqueline, 1965-
- Aldershot, England ; Burlington, VT : Ashgate, c2007.
- Physical Description:
- vi, 207 p. ; 24 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Morrison, Toni—Criticism and interpretation
- Ní Dhuibhne, Éilís, 1954-—Criticism and interpretation
- Hurston, Zora Neale—Criticism and interpretation
- Lavin, Mary, 1912-1996—Criticism and interpretation
- Women and literature—United States—History
- Women and literature—England—History
- Literature and folklore
- Narration (Rhetoric)—History
- Stereotypes (Social psychology) in literature
- Women in literature
- 9780754655374 (alk. paper)
0754655377 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (p. -198) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20783422