Environmental issues and waste management technologies in the ceramic and nuclear industries IV / edited by James C. Marra, Gregory T. Chandler
- Additional Titles:
- Science and technology in addressing environemntal issues in the ceramic industry, Environmental issues in ceramic manufacturing, and Waste management technologies in the ceramic and nuclear industries
- Westerville, Ohio : American Ceramic Society, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xi, 424 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Marra, James C., Chandler, Gregory T., American Ceramic Society, American Ceramic Society. Nuclear and Environmental Technology Division, American Ceramic Society. Meeting (100th : 1998 : Cincinnati, Ohio), International Symposium on Waste Management Technologies in Ceramic and Nuclear Industry (1998 : Cincinnati, Ohio), and Science and Technology in Addressing Environmental Issues in the Ceramic Industry Symposium (1998 : Cincinnati, Ohio)
- Radioactive wastes—Vitrification—Environmental aspects—Congresses
- Alpha-bearing wastes—Conditioning—Environmental aspects—Congresses
- Ceramic materials—Environmental aspects—Congresses
- Radioactive waste disposal—Environmental aspects—Congresses
- Ceramic industries—Environmental aspects—Congresses
- Ceramic industries—Waste disposal—Congresses
- Nuclear facilities—Environmental aspects—Congresses
- Hazardous wastes—Environmental aspects—Congresses
- Proceedings of 2 symposia sponsored by the Nuclear and Environmental Technology Division of the American Ceramic Society.
"Proceedings of the Science and Technology in Addressing Environmental Issues in the Ceramic Industry Symposium and the International Symposium on Waste Management Technologies in Ceramic and Nuclear Industries, held at the 100th Annual meeting of the American Ceramic Society in Cincinnati, Ohio, May 3-6, 1998."--verso of T.p.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographic references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 2078684