A profile of urban and rural Michigan : trends, issues, and policy considerations / prepared by John M. Koval and John D. Beck
- Corporate Author:
- Michigan. Office of Planning Coordination
- [Place of publication not identified] : Office of Planning Coordination, Bureau of Planning and Program Development, Executive Office of the Governor, 1968, t.p. 1969.
- Physical Description:
- 72 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Koval, John M., Beck, John D., and United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Information bulletin ; no. 8
- Related Titles:
- Urban and rural Michigan
- "The preparation of this document was financially aided through a Federal grant from the Urban Renewal Administration of the Department of Housing and Urban Development, under the Urban Planning Assistance Program authorized by Section 701 of the Housing Act of 1954, as amended, administrated by the Office of Planning Coordination, Bureau of Planning and Program Development, Executive Office of the Governor"., Urban Planning Assistance Project Michigan P-131., and Project no. PE-7.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Glen Rock, N.J., Microfilming Corp. of America, 1977. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm. (Housing and urban affairs ; no. RU 22)
View MARC record | catkey: 207883