Lyapunov exponents and invariant manifolds for random dynamical systems in a Banach space [electronic resource] / Zeng Lian, Kening Lu.
- Memoirs of the American Mathematical Society, 0065-9266 ; no. 967
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Random dynamical systems and measures of noncompactness -- Main results -- Volume function in Banach spaces -- Gap and distance between closed linear subspaces -- Lyapunov exponents and Oseledets spaces -- Measurable random invariant complementary subspaces -- Proof of multiplicative ergodic theorem -- Stable and unstable manifolds -- Appendix A: Subadditive ergodic theorem -- Appendix B: Non-ergodic case.
- 9780821846568 (alk. paper)
0821846566 (alk. paper)
- "Volume 206, number 967 (first of 4 numbers)."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical (p. 105-106) references.
View MARC record | catkey: 20794790