A Regiment for the Sea, and other Writings on Navigation, by William Bourne of Gravesend, a Gunner, C. 1535-1582 [electronic resource]
- London : Hakluyt Society July 2010 Brookfield : Ashgate Publishing Company [Distributor]
- Physical Description:
- 500 p. 15.600 x 023.400 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Taylor,E. G. R.
- Hakluyt Society, Second Ser
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Annotation Reprints Bourne's two almanacks and the Regiment (1574). Appended are the surviving portion of John Dee's navigational tables, the wills of Bourne and his wife, and a bibliographical description of Bourne's manuscript and printed works by D.W. Waters and R.A. Skelton.This is a new print-on-demand hardback edition of the volume first published in 1963.
1409414876 (Trade Cloth)
- Audience Notes:
- Scholarly & Professional Hakluyt Society
View MARC record | catkey: 20806372