Revised draft restoration plan for the Anadromous Fish Restoration Program [microform] : a plan to increase natural production of anadromous fish in the Central Valley of California / prepared for the Secretary of the Interior by the United States Fish and Wildlife Service ; with assistance from the Anadromous Fish Restoration Program Core Group under authority of the Central Valley Project Improvement Act
- Corporate Author:
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Additional Titles:
- Anadromous Fish Restoration Program and Plan to increase natural production of anadromous fish in the Central Valley of California
- [Sacramento, Calif.] : The Service, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) ; 28 cm
- Report Numbers:
- I 49.77/5:AN 2/DRAFT/REV.
- "May 30, 1997."
Shipping list no.: 99-0788-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O., 1999. 3 microfiches : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 2081051