The ultimate guide to the physician assistant profession [electronic resource] : a personal mentoring guide to success / Jessi Rodriguez Ohanesian
- Ohanesian, Jessi Rodriguez
- New York : McGraw-Hill Education Medical, c2014.
- Physical Description:
- p. ; cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- History of the profession -- Physician assistants in the healthcare system -- Physician assistant school -- Physician assistant student life -- Transition from school to work -- Inter-professional collaboration in healthcare delivery -- Endless opportunities -- Working outside the box -- Inspirational leaders : a collection of personal professional biographies.
- "A must read for anyone considering a physician assistant career! The Ultimate Guide to the Physician Assistant Profession offers an insider look at the daily lives of practicing PAs and explores the opportunities available in each of the medical specialties in which PAs can work. Reviewed by the American Academy of Physician Assistant (AAPA) Vignettes provide unique insights into the profession and the various specialties. Conversational tone guides high school & college students and adults considering a career change through the rewards and benefits of working as a physician assistant"--Provided by publisher.
- 9780071801942 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0071801944 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20817159