The best of The digital photography book series parts 1-5 : the step-by-step secrets for how to make your photos look like the pros'! / Scott Kelby
- Kelby, Scott
- [San Francisco, California] : Peachpit Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xv, 268 pages : color illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Chapter One. Using hot shoe flash like a pro -- Chapter Two. The truth about lenses -- Chapter Three. Pro tips for getting sharp photos -- Chapter Four. Using your studio like a pro -- Chapter Five. Shooting portraits like a pro -- Chapter Six. Shooting weddings like a pro Chapter Seven. Shooting sports like a pro -- Chapter Eight. Shooting landscapes & nature like a pro -- Chapter Nine. Shooting travel & city life shots like a pro -- Chapter Ten. Shooting other stuff like a pro -- Chapter Eleven. Pro tips for getting better photos -- Chapter Twelve. From camera phone to DSLR -- Chapter Thirteen. Ten thing I wish someone had told me -- Chapter Fourteen. Photo recipes to help you "get the shot."
- "In 'The Digital Photography Book, ' Parts 1-5, Scott Kelby teaches digital photographers how to take professional-quality shots using the same tricks today's top digital pros use. In this 'Best of' edition of The Digital Photography Book, Scott combs through all five titles for the gems, adding new images, new advice, and new tips in this curated and hand-picked edition. You'll find everything that made the first five titles a success: Scott answering questions, giving out advice, and sharing the secrets he's learned just like he would with a friend-without all the technical explanations and techie photo speak. This book will help digital photographers shoot dramatically better-looking, sharper, more colorful, more professional-looking photos every time."--Publisher annotation.
- 9780134385129 (paper)
- Includes index.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 20821226