The history of idle Jack Brown : containing the merry story of the mountebank, with some account of the bay mare Smiler : being the third part of the two shoemakers
- More, Hannah, 1745-1833
- Uniform Title:
- Two shoemakers
- Additional Titles:
- Third part of the two shoemakers, Idle Jack Brown, and History of the two shoemakers
- London : Sold by J. Marshall, (printer to the Cheap Repository for Moral and Religious Tracts) No. 17, Queen-Street, Cheapside, and No. 4, Aldermary Church Yard : And R. White, Piccadilly ; Bath : By S. Hazard : And by all Booksellers, newsmen, and hawkers in town and country, 
- Physical Description:
- 21 pages, 3 unnumbered pages ; 18 cm.
- By Hannah More; signed Z on p. 21.
Published on March 1, 1796; cf. Osborne, cited below.
At head of title: Cheap Repository.
Woodcut: title-page vignette.
Variant title: The history of the two shoemakers.
Publisher's advertisement:  pages following text.
Cf. Welch, D.A. Amer. children's books, 169.14.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Harrisburg copy: Gift and purchase of Alice Marshall; 1991.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Osborne Coll., p. 916
Green, E. Bibliotheca Somersetensis. 1902, v. 3, p. 91
View MARC record | catkey: 20821621