Environmental information [microform] : EPA could better address concerns about disseminating sensitive business information : report to the Chairman and ranking minority member, Subcommittee on VA, HUD, and Independent Agencies, Committee on Appropriations, U.S. Senate / United States General Accounting Office
- Corporate Author:
- United States. General Accounting Office
- Additional Titles:
- EPA could better address concerns about disseminating sensitive business information
- Washington, D.C. (P.O. Box 37050, Washington 20013) : The Office, 
- Physical Description:
- 26 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm
- Cover title.
Shipping list no.: 2000-0335-M.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. General Accounting Office, [1999?]. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 2082968