Submarine exposure guidance levels for selected hydrofluorocarbons : HFC-236fa, HFC-23, and HFC-404a / Subcommittee on Exposure Guidance Levels for Selected Hydrofluorocarbons, Committee on Toxicology, Board on Environmental Studies and Toxicology, Commission on Life Sciences, National Research Council
- Washington, D.C. : National Academy Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xiv, 82 pages ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- National Research Council (U.S.). Subcommittee on Exposure Guidance Levels for Selected Hydrofluorocarbons
- "This project was supported by Contract Nos. DAMB 17-89-C-9086 and DAMD 17-99-C-9049 between the National Academy of Sciences and the U.S. Department of Defense"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Other Forms:
- Also available online: http://www.nap.edu/books/0309070848/html/index.htm l
View MARC record | catkey: 2084358