Proceedings [of] housing seminars '72 [15th], "housing for the rural poor", August 8, 1972, Seattle, Washington / sponsored by the Puget Sound Governmental Conference
- Corporate Author:
- Puget Sound Governmental Conference
- [Place of publication not identified] : [publisher not identified], [1972?]
- Physical Description:
- 43 leaves : cover illustrations ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- Related Titles:
- Housing seminars '72.
Housing for the rural poor
- Cover title: Housing seminars '72.
"Preparation of these proceedings was accomplished in part by appropriations from member jurisdictions of the Puget Sound Governmental Conference in conjunction with an Integrated Comprehensive Planning Grant involving the Department of Housing and Urban Development, under the Urban Planning Assistance Program authorized by Section 701 of the Housing Act of 1954, as amended ..."
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Glen Rock, N.J., Microfilming Corp. of America, 1977. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm. (Housing and urban affairs)
View MARC record | catkey: 208470