Regional disaster preparedness study
- Corporate Author:
- Research Group, Inc. (Atlanta, Ga.)
- Atlanta, Ga. : The Research Group, Inc., 1976.
- Physical Description:
- 36 pages ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Department of Housing and Urban Development
Mississippi-Arkansas-Tennessee Council of Governments/Memphis Delta Development District
- On cover: Preparing for the responding to regional emergencies and natural disasters. Prepared for the Mississippi-Arkansas-Tennessee Council of Governments/Memphis Delta Development District.
Report no.: MATCOG-DD-76-1042-24.
Contract no.: CPA-TN-04-37-1042.
"The preparation of this report was financed in part through a federal grant from the Department of Housing and Urban Development, under the Urban Planning Assistance Program, authorized by Section 701 of the Housing Act of 1954 as amended".
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Glen Rock, N.J., Microfilming Corp. of America, 1977. 1 microfiche ; 11 x 15 cm. (Housing and urban affairs)
View MARC record | catkey: 208582