Medical errors : administration response and other perspectives : joint hearing of the Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions and the Subcommittee on Labor, Health and Human Services, and Education of the Committee on Appropriation[s], United States Senate, One Hundred Sixth Congress, second session, on examining the administration's and certain industries' responses to the Institute of Medicine's report on medical errors, focusing on patient safety issues, February 22, 2000
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Health, Education, Labor, and Pensions
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2000. and Washington : For sale by the U.S. G.P.O., Supt. of Docs., Congressional Sales Office.
- Physical Description:
- iv, 136 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Congress. Senate. Committee on Appropriations. Subcommittee on Departments of Labor, Health and Human Services, Education, and Related Agencies
Full Text available online
- S. hrg. ; 106-502
- Distributed to some depository libraries in microfiche. and Shipping list no.: 2000-0324-P.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfiche. [Washington, D.C.] : Congressional Information Service, 2000. 3 microfiches : negative ; 11 x 15 cm.
View MARC record | catkey: 2086304