The rights of the clergy in the Christian Church asserted. : In a sermon preached at Newport Pagnel in the county of Bucks, September 2, 1706 ... In which the principles of a late book, entituled, The rights of the Christian Church asserted, are examined
- Wotton, William, 1666-1727
- London : Printed for Tim. Goodwin, 1706.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 23 pages, 1 unnumbered page (blank) pages ; 22 cm
- Rare Books copy: Formerly part of an 18th-century library in Williamscote House near Banbury, England, assembled by John Loveday (1711-1789), philologist and antiquary, who lived at Caversham in Oxfordshire. The library was moved to Williamscote House in 1799 by John Loveday the second (1742-1809), Doctor of Laws.
- On text: II Tim. ii. 2.
Bound with: The danger of hard-heartedness to the poor / George Stanhope. London : Printed for S. Keble ..., 1705.
- Binding notes:
- BX5133.S735D3 1705 c.1 (Book) bound in The danger of hard-heartedness to the poor : a sermon preach'd in the Parish-Church of St. Sepulchers, May 31, 1705 being Thursday in Whitson Week, at meeting of the gentlemen concerned in promoting the charity-schools in and about the cities of London and Westminster : at which time and place the several masters and mistresses of the said schools appeared with the poor children under their care in number above two thousand / by George Stanhope
View MARC record | catkey: 2087149