The batchelers banquet, or, A banquet for batchelers [microform] : vvherein is prepared sundry dainty dishes to furnish their tables, curiously drest, and seriously serued in : pleasantly discoursing the variable humours of women, their quicknesse of wits, and vnsearchable deceits
- Dekker, Thomas, approximately 1572-1632
- London : Printed for Robert Bird, and are to be sold at his shop in Cheapside, at the signe of the Bible, 1630.
- Physical Description:
- 78 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Banquet for batchelers
- Attributed to Dekker by STC (2nd ed.)., Signatures: A-I p4 s K p3 s., Reproduction of original in the British Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1727:9).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18 reel.1727:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The copy of a letter sent from an English gentleman, lately become a Catholike beyond the seas, to his Protestant friend in England [microform] : in answere to some points, wherin his opinion was required, concerning the present business of the Palatinate, & marriage with Spayne : and also declaring his reasons for the change of his religion
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 6478.
View MARC record | catkey: 2088571