A Prayer meete to be sayd of all true subiectes for our Queene Elizabeth, and for the present stare [sic] [microform] : Priere propre a dire pour chacun vray, & fidele subiet, pour nostre Roine Elizabeth, & pour l'estat present / mise en François par Iaques Bellot ...
- Imprinted at London : By Richard Iones, [d]welling neere vnto Holberne bridge, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet
- Additional Creators:
- Bellot, Jacques
- Related Titles:
- Priere propre a dire pour chacun vray, & fidele subiet, pour nostre Roine Elizabeth, & pour l'estat present
- English text and French translation in opposite columns.
Date of imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Imperfect: creased with some loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Emmanuel College (University of Cambridge). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1727:16).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18 reel.1727:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The copy of a letter sent from an English gentleman, lately become a Catholike beyond the seas, to his Protestant friend in England [microform] : in answere to some points, wherin his opinion was required, concerning the present business of the Palatinate, & marriage with Spayne : and also declaring his reasons for the change of his religion
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 7594.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2088593