The Spanish tragedie, or, Hieronimo is mad againe [microform] : containing the lamentable end of Don Horatio, and Belimperia, with the pittifull death of Hieronimo
- Kyd, Thomas, 1558-1594
- London : Printed by W. White, and are to be sold by I. White and T. Langley at their shop ouer against the Sarazens head without New-gate, 1615.
- Newly corrected, amended, and enlarged / with new additions of the painters part, and others, as it hath of late been diuers times acted.
- Physical Description:
- 88 unnumbered pages
- Related Titles:
- Hieronimo is mad againe
- In verse.
Attributed to Kyd by STC (2nd ed.) and NUC pre-1956 imprints.
Signatures: A-L p4 s.
T.p. contains woodcut illustration.
Imperfect: print show-through and tightly bound with slight loss of print.
Reproduction of original in the Trinity College (University of Cambridge). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1729:4).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 15091.
View MARC record | catkey: 2088642