Allestree 1619 [microform] : a new almanacke and prognostication for this year of our Lord God 1618, being the 3. from the leap yeare : calculated, and properly referred to the eleuation of the pole Articke and meridian of the famous towne of Derby & may serue generally, for the most part of Great Britaine / made and written according to lawfull art by Richard Allestree ...
- Allestree, Richard, active 1617-1643
- [Place of publication not identified] : [For the Company of Stationers], 
- Physical Description:
- 47 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Christian prognostication for this present yeare of our Lord God 1619
New almanacke and prognostication for this year of our Lord God 1618
- Pt. 2 (p. -) has special t.p.: Allestree 1619 : a Christian prognostication for this present yeare of our Lord God 1619.
Imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Title within ornamental border.
Signatures: [A] p8 s B p8 s [x]B p8 s.
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1699:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 407.2.
View MARC record | catkey: 2088799