Allestree 1621 [microform] : a new almanack and prognostication for this yeere of our Lord God 1621, being first from bissextile yeere : calculated, and properly referred to the longitude and sublimity of the pole Articke of the famous towne of Derby & may serue generally, for the most part of Great-Brittaine / by Richard Allestree
- Allestree, Richard, active 1617-1643
- [Place of publication not identified] : [W. Jaggard for the Company of Stationers], 
- Physical Description:
- 46 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Related Titles:
- Prognostication for this present yeere of our Lord God 1621 and New almanack and prognostication for the yeere of our Lord God 1621
- Pt. 2 (p. -) has special t.p.: Allestree 1621 : a prognostication for this present yeare of our Lord God 1621., Imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.)., Title within illustrated border., Signatures: A-C p8 s., "Cum priuilegio.", Reproduction of original in the Harvard University. Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1699:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 407.4.
View MARC record | catkey: 2088805