The morale prouerbes of Cristyne [microform].
- Christine, de Pisan, approximately 1364-approximately 1431
- Uniform Title:
- Proverbs moraux. English
- [London] : Enprinted by Caxton, 
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Rivers, Anthony Woodville., 2d Earl, 1442?-1483
- In verse.
Translation of author's Proverbs moraux.
Translated in verse by A. Wydeville--Cf. STC (2nd ed.).
Publisher from colophon.
Place and date of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1709:5).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18 reel.1709:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A sermon vpon the XX. verse of the V. chapter of the booke of Ivdges [microform] : wherein occasion was iustly taken for the publication of some reasons, which His Sacred Maiestie had been pleased to giue, of those directions for preachers, which hee had formerly sent foorth : preached at the Crosse the 15th. of September. 1622 / by Iohn Donne ..., ; and now by commandement of His Maiestie published, as it was then preached
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 7273.
View MARC record | catkey: 2089157