By the King, a proclamation concerning ale-houses [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1603-1625 : James I)
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton and Iohn Bill ..., M. DC. XVIII 
- Physical Description:
- 3 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625
- Related Titles:
- Articles of direction, touching ale-houses
Proclamation concerning ale-houses
- Caption title.
"Giuen at Newmarket the nineteenth day of Ianuary in the sixteenth yeere of our raigne ..."
Imprint from colophon.
Includes "Articles of direction, touching ale-houses."
Reproduction of original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1709:18).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18 reel.1709:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A sermon vpon the XX. verse of the V. chapter of the booke of Ivdges [microform] : wherein occasion was iustly taken for the publication of some reasons, which His Sacred Maiestie had been pleased to giue, of those directions for preachers, which hee had formerly sent foorth : preached at the Crosse the 15th. of September. 1622 / by Iohn Donne ..., ; and now by commandement of His Maiestie published, as it was then preached
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 8588.
View MARC record | catkey: 2089224