Complaynt of the soule [microform].
- [London] : Emprinted at London in Fletestrete in the sygne of the Sonne by Wynkyn de Worde, [1519?]
- Physical Description:
- 28 unnumbered pages
- T.p. contains woodcut illustration.
Place and name of publisher taken from colophon; date of imprint suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Signatures: A p8 s B p6 s.
Reproduction of original in the Bodleian Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1707:18).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18 reel.1707:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in Britain, or, A chorographicall description of the most flourishing kingdomes, England, Scotland, and Ireland, and the islands adjoyning, out of the depth of antiquitie [microform] : beautified with mappes of the severall shires of England / written first in Latine by William Camden ... ; translated newly into English by Philémon Holland ... ; finally, revised, amended, and enlarged with sundry additions by the said author
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 5609.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2089260