A Very necessarye boke both in Englyshce & in Frenche [microform] : wherein ye mayst learne to speake & wryte Frenche truly in a litle space yf thou gyue thy mynde and diligence there unto
- Imprynted at London : In Saynt Johns Street by Nycholas Hyll, [1550?]
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Date of publication suggested by STC (2nd ed.).
Title within ornamental border.
Bound with STC 14106.2, which can be found at reel 1709:26.
Signatures: A-B p8 s.
Reproduction of original in the Finedon.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1709:27).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18 reel.1709:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in A sermon vpon the XX. verse of the V. chapter of the booke of Ivdges [microform] : wherein occasion was iustly taken for the publication of some reasons, which His Sacred Maiestie had been pleased to giue, of those directions for preachers, which hee had formerly sent foorth : preached at the Crosse the 15th. of September. 1622 / by Iohn Donne ..., ; and now by commandement of His Maiestie published, as it was then preached
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 3368.4.
View MARC record | catkey: 2089273