Euphues [microform] : the anatomy of wit : verie pleasant for all gentlemen to read, and most necessary to remember : wherein are contained the delyghts that wit followeth in his youth by the pleasantnesse of loue, & the happinesse he reapeth in age, by the perfectnesse of wisedome / by Iohn Lyly ...
- Lyly, John, 1554?-1606
- Imprinted at London : By Thomas East, for Gabriel Cawood, dwelling in Paules Churchyard, 1581.
- Corrected and augmented.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 88, that is, 176 pages
- Title in ornamental border., Imprint from colophon., Signatures: A-Z p4 s., Pages numbered consecutively on recto only., Numerous errors in paging., Imperfect: stained with print show-through., Reproduction of original in the Harvard University. Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : University Microfilms International, 1982. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1710:2).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.). 17055.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 2089403